Pharma Inventor Inc. currently occupies more than 2500 square feet state-of-the-art facility in the heart of Vancouver city (Canada) which is conveniently located within only 15 minutes drive from Vancouver international airport (YVR).
The fully functional and environmentally green R&D facility is accredited by the WorkSafe BC agency and it is approved by the Richmond city. Our location also houses other biotech companies creating an atmosphere of scientific and inventive work culture.
Pharma Inventor Inc. can readily accommodate more than 10 chemists and we are flexible to expand with a short notice to meet the growing needs of our clients.
Pharma Inventor Inc. is fully equipped with all the necessary equipment to perform medicinal chemistry analogue syntheses, process development and custom chemical synthesis of organic natural or unnatural products with high therapeutic values.
Our in-house and readily accessible instruments from our local resources areas listed below
• Agilient 1100 Analytical and Preparative HPLC Systems
• Barnstead Water Purification System
• Biotage Chromatographic Purification Systems
• Biotage Microwave Initiators/ Synthesizers
• Buchi GKR Distillation Apparatus
• Flow Sciences Ventilated Weigh Enclosure
• Forma scientific Incubators (CO2 jacketed)
• Horizon centrifuge
• Kugelrohr Distillation Apparatus
• Labconco Free Zone 6 Plus Lyophilizer
• Mettler Toledo Analytical Balances
• Parr Hydrogenation Apparatuses
• Precision Heat oven
• Rotary Evaporators and Separations Equipment
• Agilent UV/Vis/NIR spec (Cary 5000)
• Agilent Fluorometer Cary Eclipse
• Agilent Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometer (GC-MS)
• Agilent uHPLC-MS
• Differential Scanning Calorimeter (DSC)
• Differential Thermal Analyzer (DTA)
• Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometer (FT-IR)
• Jasco CD/ORD spectrophotometer
• Jasco polarimeter
• NMR Spectrometers (300-MHz Bruker, 500-MHz Bruker)
• Thermogravimetric Analyzer (TGA)
• X-ray Diffraction Analyzer (powder and single crystal methods)