Pharma Inventor Inc., offers a collaborative and an innovative scientific work environment, competitive salaries and excellent benefits package depending on the experience level of the prospective scientist or a staff member.
The company provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability, national origin, marital status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Canadian law. To ensure that employment decisions are consistent with equal employment opportunities, Pharma Inventor Inc. imposes only job-related requirements for these opportunities.
If you are looking to join a global team of dedicated scientists, please E-mail your resume, a summary of research activities and three references to:
PI PHARMA INVENTOR INC.
3800 Wesbrook Mall, Suite # 215
University of British Columbia Campus
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada, V6S 2L9
We appreciate all applications sent to us, however due to high volume of applications, only those applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted directly. We do not accept job related phone calls.
Pharma Inventor Inc. has the following job opening(s):
Pharma Inventor Inc., is seeking for a creative, enthusiastic and highly motivated senior research scientist with synthetic organic/ medicinal chemistry background to join our research and development laboratory in Vancouver, B.C. Canada.
• A strong synthetic organic chemistry background with a minimum of 10 years of working experience in multiple medicinal chemistry projects in pharmaceutical or biotech industry settings.
• The applicant should have thorough knowledge of the entire drug discovery process including lead generation, lead optimization (DMPK), process development and pre-clinical safety assessment.
• Responsibilities will include performing (multi-step) organic syntheses, process development, documentation of experimental procedures, writing of reports and technical documents.
• The ideal candidate will have exceptional project management and supervisory skills for day-to-day interactions with internal medicinal chemistry team members and exceptional communication skills to understand and implement action plans to meet our external clients needs.
• A track record of publications, presentations and patents demonstrating your leadership skills in the pharmaceutical industry which required critical decision making on successful project transitions and effective use of resources.
• The candidate must be fluent in English. Knowing other languages is an advantage.
Please send us a recent resume that details your work experience, education, publications, and potential references. A research summary comprised of project rationale and your contributions to the advancement of the project with an emphasis on problems-solved.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com with the subject line "Senior Synthetic Organic/ Medicinal Chemists".